IBPS AFO 2019-20 QUESTION PAPER
NOTE :- These Questions Are Memory Based
1. Growing of crops on the previous harvested crop ?
2.What is considered as ley farming .?
a. Layering of horticultural crops
b. Growing of leguminous pastures with cereals.
c. Laying of poultry breeds .
Answer : Ley farming – Growing of leguminous pastures with cereals.
Method of farming in which any crop or combination of crops is grown for grazing or harvesting for immediate or future feeding to livestock.
3.Which of the following refers to the zone of illuviation ?
The intermediate layer in which the materials leached from horizon A have been re-deposited is known as horizon B or the horizon of illuviation
4. Which one of the following is a symbiotic nitrogen fixing bacteria ?
Aerobic – Azotobacter, Beijerinckia, Anabaena
Anaerobic – Clostridium
2.Symbiotic – Rhizobium, Frankia, Anabaena azollae.
5.Vertisol found highest in which of the following states ?
Answer – Maharashtra (27%)
Black soil – Vertisol
Found highest in Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, South Orissa, South and Coastal Andhra Pradesh, North Karnataka and parts of Tamil Nadu.
6.Which of the following is macro nutrient ?
Answer : Potassium
A.Basic nutrients C,H,O
B.Primary nutrients N,P,K
C.Secondary nutrients Ca,Mg,S
7.Interveinal chlorosis on young plant later stage leaf rolling with vein remain green ?
Inteveinal chlorosis on new leaves unfolding which veins gain green color and looks like green color in yellow background?
Which of the following nutrient shows deficiency primarily at terminal leaves ,afterwards younger leaves show unfold like appearance and viens remain green other than compeltely showing yellow colour on it?
Answer : Iron
Younger leaves develop interveinal chlorosis with progresses rapidly over the entire leaf. Severe cases entire leaf turns yellow colour.
Interveinal chlorosis will occur on the emerging and young leaves with eventual bleaching of the new growth. When severe, the entire plant may be light green in colour.
Older leaves will be yellow in colour with interveinal chlorosis (yellowing between the veins) symptoms. Plant growth will be slow and some plants may be easily infested by disease.
8. Soil moisture decreased below wilting point water held tightly by soil particles condition is called ?
Permanent wilting point
Permanent wilting percentage:
The permanent wilting percentage, also known as permanent wilting point or wilting co-efficient, is the soil moisture content at which plants can no longer obtain enough moisture to meet transpiration requirements; and remain wilted unless water is added to the soil.
At the permanent wilting point the films of water around the soil particles are held so tightly that roots in contact with the soil cannot remove the water at a sufficiently rapid rate to prevent wilting of the plant leaves.
15 atmospheres is the pressure commonly used for this point.
9. Geological formation which is neither porous nor permeable and there are no interconnected openings hence it cannot transmit water is called
Answer : Aquifuge
10.Type of erosion after sheet erosion in which finger like structure is formed ?
Answer : Rill erosion
In rill erosion finger like rills appear on the cultivated land after it has undergone sheet erosion
11. The Act of mating in sheep is called?
Mating – Tupping
Parturition – Lambing
12. Which of the following is the indigenous draught breed where bullocks are very useful for drafting while cows are poor milk yielder ?
Which one of the following breed is a good for draught purpose but female is not efficient in milk production ?
Answer : Khillari
13.What do you call a female pig if it has not given birth to piglets ?
Answer : Gilt – Young female
14.Which of the following practice reduce soil erosion,evapotranspiration,kinetic energy impact of rain drops ?
Answer : Mulching
15. Square systems of planting-equal row and plant space ?
Square plant geometry
The plants are sown at equal distances on either side.
16. Sodiunm deficiency in animals or Na deficiency in cow causes or Sodium deficiency in poultry ?
which question was asked ?
17. Which sheep breed of northwest india known for best quality white wool?
Answer : Magra
Chokla (CW) Hissardale (AW) Jaisalmeri (MCW) Jalauni (MCW) Kheri (MCW) Magra (CW) Malpura (MCW) Marwari (MCW) Muzaffarnagari(MCW) Nali (CW) Patanwadi (CW) Pugal (MCW) Sonadi (MCW) Munjal(M)
Bhakarwal (CW) Changthangi (CW) Gaddi (CW) Gurez (CW) Karnah (AW) Kashmir Merino(AW) Poonchi (CW) Rampur Bushair(CW)
18. What type of emulsion found in milk?
a) oil in water
b) water in oil
c) oil in oil
Answer : oil in water
19. FMD vaccines is given to sheep at an interval of ?
20. Which of the following breed gives longest day of lactation ?
Answer – among these three Jamunapari is the longest
21. Broiler chicken feed conservation ratio ?
Feed conversion efficiency of poultry in closed house ?
22.Vaccine for used for prevention ranikhet disease in poultry?
During out break of Ranikhet disease the RDVK vaccine should be preferred to Lasota strain.
23.Milk letdown hormone?
Answer : Oxytocin
24. Which is responsible for yellow colour of milk?
Answer : Beta-carotene
25. which among the following is not a bacterial disease which caused to piglet?
please share right answer ?
26.Ration which is for young calf piglets lambs not for adult ?
The ration which provide for new calf lamb but not for adul is called
Exact question need
27.Gestation period in buffalo is
1. 365 +_ 5 days
2. 375 +_5 days
3. 316 +_ 5 days
4. 290 +_5 days
5. 270 +_5 days
28. Where are the young animals of cow goat sheep are kept for feeding ?
29. Which is the Breeding method breeding of the animals having wide range of relationship than close breeding?
Breeding of wider degrees of relationship uniformity in character ?
30.Small farmers land holding above 1 ha to —–
31.Bt is a transgenic crop used to combat?
32. Isolation distance okra foundation seed ?
33.Blue colour tag for which seed?
34.Which biocontrol agent is used to control bollworms in cotton ?
35. White muscardine is related to ?
Sheep nd goat
36.sorghum shoot fly symptom
37.In guava insect laid egg on soft fruit enter into fruit inside maggot present which insect ?
38.Type of silkworm that breed only one time in a year
Univolitine specis of silk worm complete one generation per year
39.Which of the following sentence is false about honey bees
1.swarming is their natural method of propagation
2.unfertilized eggs develops into workers bee
3. Caterpillar of wax moth feeds only on honey combs does not feed on bees.
4.supersedur queen bee can be developed from worker bee during unfavorable situations
40.Insect Trap – pheromones
41.. Aphid causes which of the following disease in tobaco ?
Tobaco leaf curl virus
Cucumber mosic virus
42.Which among the following variety of mango is irregular bearer ?
43.Which of the following medicinal plants are used for curing laxative?
44.Which of the following is a Tropical fruit ?
45.Botanical name of Pomegranate is ?
46.Greyish powdery growth on leaves adaxial side of rose due to this leaves dried out and malformation of buds ?
Powdery mildew: Sphaerotheca pannosa
47.In which grafting Rootstock debarded 45 cm from ground level two slopes cut given and wedge is made tongue shape scion inserted ?
48.Soil strength is measured by ?
49.Cultivating Trees for asthetic and decorative purpose ?
50. Clean crown is practice in which crop ?
Answer : Coconut
51.Removal of male bud in banana is called ?
52.Banana propagation method ?
Answer : Sword sucker
53.Golden revolution is involved in –
a. Fruit production
b. Jute production
c. Egg production
Answer: Fruit production
54.Which of the following is known as NRLM ?
Swarna jayanti gram swarozgar yojana
55.Which institution is established to provide vocational training to farmer and field level extension workers ?
Ans : kvk
56.Which one is pan india portal & Online trading of agricultural commodities through which platform ?
Answer: E – nam
57.Which of the following state has highest area of forest cover ?
Area-wise Madhya Pradesh has the largest forest cover in the country followed by Arunachal Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Odisha and Maharashtra.
58.What is ‘pulsing’ ?
Pulsing treatment done for increasing the vase life of harvested flowers
59. Which oil cake is used to prevent predatory fishes?
Removal of unwanted and predatory fishes and other animals by repeated netting or using mahua oil cake @ 2500 kg/ha metre or by sun drying the pond bed.
60.Remaining one question on seedless grapes..
answer is kniffin telephone
- IBPS AFO 2017 Examination Paper Solution
- 33 Important mcq For Agricultural Competitive Exam
- Minerals, Minerals Require For Human Body
- Agriculture Current Affairs March 2018
- Important Questions related to IBPS AFO