IDBI Bank Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers
Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online : 28/11/2019
Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – Online : 12/12/2019
1. Cut-off date for eligibility criteria is November 01,2019
2. Candidate can apply for only one post under this recruitment process.
3. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
4. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the cut-off date. Admission to Group Discussions (GD) and/or Personal Interview (PI), if any, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents with the originals when the candidate reports for GD and/or PI, if called.
5. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.idbibank.in for all further announcements/details. Any revision/ corrigenda will be provided/ hosted on the Bank’s authorized website only.
6. Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
Details of Reservation in Posts:-
The number of vacancies/ reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. Please note that the reservation in respect of different posts in each scale will be as decided by the bank.
Candidates belonging to reserved categories for which no vacancy has been announced are free to apply against vacancies announced for Unreserved/ General category provided they meet the eligibility criteria laid down for General Category candidates.
Abbreviations used : SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections , PWD- Person with disabilities,
Note: (a) SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Person with disabilities (PWD)/ Ex-Servicemen would be eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India https://iabdm.org/ambien/ guidelines.
(b) The numbers of posts are provisional and may vary depending upon the future requirements. The Bank reserves the right to draw a waitlist and consider waitlisted candidate(s) for future requirements, if any. Offers could be issued in phases, as per the Bank’s requirement.
(c) Candidate can apply for only one post under this recruitment process.
(d) IDBI Bank reserves the right to make an offer for a post, one grade lower, even though the candidate applies and fulfills the eligibility criteria for the higher grade post.
(e) IDBI Bank reserves the right to place the selected candidates in any of the functional areas of the Bank other than those advertised, if found suitable for the same.
(f) It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ PWD candidates in all offices/ branches of the Bank and in case of their selection they will have to work in the post identified as suitable for them by the Bank.
Candidates must be either
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(e) a person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formally Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that the candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) or (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
Age: Min – 25 Yrs Max. – 35 Yrs
For Full Detail Visit Official Notification