Here comes a big opportunity for those who are interested in government job that too in agriculture sector. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Research Officer and many other posts. Those interested can apply for the abovementioned posts through the prescribed format before 12th February 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 24 January 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – 12 February 2020
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- Agriculture Officer – 63 Posts
- Agriculture Research Officer – 24 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Broad Speciality/Super Speciality) – 176 Posts
- Senior Demonstrator – 93 Posts
RPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
1. For Agriculture Officer – a candidate must possess a Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture from a recognized University along with working knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script & Rajasthan Culture.
2. For Agriculture Research Officer – Applicant must possess a M.Sc. in Chemistry / Soil Science from a recognized University.
3. For Senior Demonstrator – Candidate should have MBBS/M.Sc. in the relevant subject.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale- Level-14
Age Limit – 20 to 40 years.
- General & BC (Creamy layer) – Rs.350
- Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan – Rs.250
- SC/ ST/PH candidates of Rajasthan – Rs.150
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates will have to visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. At the recruitment/news section click the link that says Agriculture Officer and Agriculture Research Officer Recruitment 2020. Then fill in all required details (like name, category, address, qualification, post applied etc) carefully and pay the application fee. An online receipt will generate on submitting the application form – save it for future use.
Direct Link to apply Click Here
Detailed notification Click Here